News and Events.
- The First Five Years Fund released a new report titled “FFYF Analyzed Years of Polling and Found Unwavering Support for Greater Investment in ECE”.
- The Data Quality Campaign released the results of a new poll titled “What Parents and Teachers Think About Education Data”.
- The Future of Privacy Forum released a publication titled “Parents: Raise Your Hand and Ask Schools How They Protect Student Data”.
- Partner Elliot Regenstein provides insight to Early Childhood Care and Education Commission
- The National School Boards Association released a guide titled “Fostering Safer Schools: A Legal Guide for School Board Members on School Safety”.
- Alex Perry joins Foresight, where he will continue leading the work of the College in High School Alliance.
- The Oklahoma Partnership for School Readiness finalized a report on the status of Oklahoma’s efforts to strengthen its early childhood data systems. The report, titled “Oklahoma Early Childhood Integrated Data System: Summary of Stakeholder Feedback and Proposed Next Steps,” was written by Foresight Law + Policy Partner Elliot Regenstein with Jonathan Furr.
- EdScoop names Foresight partner among 25 edtech heroes.
No events at this time.