News and Events.
- Foresight teamed up with Third Sector Intelligence to produce a report for the State of Oklahoma that proposes a new Early Childhood Integrated Data System – including a nimble governance structure that would allow the state to take advantage of new technology. The plan would allow the state to produce useful information across agencies in a rapid and efficient manner.
- Foresight Law + Policy's 2020 Legislative Calendar.
- Partner Elliot Regenstein partnered with the American Enterprise Institute to publish a report titled "How Early Childhood Education Uses Social and Emotional Learning".
- Foresight partnered with SPARC to develop ideas for integrating open educational resources policies into state Perkins V plans. Read about the connections between OER and CTE here.
- Partner Elliot Regenstein worked closely with the Council of Chief State School Officers to develop guidance and recommendations on "Leveraging ESSA Plans in Preschool Development Grant Implementation".
- Foresight's team, led by Founding Partner Amy Starzynski, was proud to work closely with the Foundation for Excellence in Education to publish this new report about state innovation in personalized and mastery-based education.
- The National School Boards Association released "A Report of the Commission to Close the Skills Gap" which identifies "Life Ready Skills" and features recommendations to help school districts ensure students have opportunities to learn.
- The Data Quality Campaign released a report titled “Show Me the Data: States Have Seized the Opportunity to Build Better Report Cards, but the Work is Not Done”.
- Partner Elliot Regenstein appears in the The 74 with his blog post titled "Early Learning Is the Best Way to Close the Achievement Gap. 5 Reasons Districts Prefer to Play Catch-Up Instead".
- Partner Elliot Regenstein published "Why the K-12 World Hasn't Embraced Early Learning".
- No events at this time