News and Events.
- Partner Elliot Regenstein published "Why the K-12 World Hasn't Embraced Early Learning".
- Partner Elliot Regenstein, Advance Illinois, and the Center for Urban Education Leadership published "Establishing Achievable Goals".
- FORESIGHT Law + Policy's 2019 House and Senate Calendar.
- Partner Elliot Regenstein and Tim Daly have co-authored a blog post, “Can States Help Parents Get Un-Muddled?”.
- The First Five Years Fund released a new report titled “FFYF Analyzed Years of Polling and Found Unwavering Support for Greater Investment in ECE”.
- The Data Quality Campaign released the results of a new poll titled “What Parents and Teachers Think About Education Data”.
- The Future of Privacy Forum released a publication titled “Parents: Raise Your Hand and Ask Schools How They Protect Student Data”.
- Partner Elliot Regenstein provides insight to Early Childhood Care and Education Commission
- The National School Boards Association released a guide titled “Fostering Safer Schools: A Legal Guide for School Board Members on School Safety”.