News and Events.
- The National School Boards Association released "A Report of the Commission to Close the Skills Gap" which identifies "Life Ready Skills" and features recommendations to help school districts ensure students have opportunities to learn.
- The Data Quality Campaign released a report titled “Show Me the Data: States Have Seized the Opportunity to Build Better Report Cards, but the Work is Not Done”.
- Partner Elliot Regenstein appears in the The 74 with his blog post titled "Early Learning Is the Best Way to Close the Achievement Gap. 5 Reasons Districts Prefer to Play Catch-Up Instead".
- Partner Elliot Regenstein published "Why the K-12 World Hasn't Embraced Early Learning".
- Partner Elliot Regenstein, Advance Illinois, and the Center for Urban Education Leadership published "Establishing Achievable Goals".
- FORESIGHT Law + Policy's 2019 House and Senate Calendar.
- Partner Elliot Regenstein and Tim Daly have co-authored a blog post, “Can States Help Parents Get Un-Muddled?”.
- The First Five Years Fund released a new report titled “FFYF Analyzed Years of Polling and Found Unwavering Support for Greater Investment in ECE”.
- The Data Quality Campaign released the results of a new poll titled “What Parents and Teachers Think About Education Data”.
- The Future of Privacy Forum released a publication titled “Parents: Raise Your Hand and Ask Schools How They Protect Student Data”.
- Partner Elliot Regenstein provides insight to Early Childhood Care and Education Commission
- The National School Boards Association released a guide titled “Fostering Safer Schools: A Legal Guide for School Board Members on School Safety”.